Thursday, 16 June 2011


My last project of 2nd year at university was about my experimentation with copper. I made simple bowl forms and tried out making as many finished as possible using heat

I enjoyed the process of fiddling about more than trying to develop my idea so the forms of them remain relatively unchanged since my first bowls although I have played with scale a little bit.

as you can see, I didn't really conclude these experiments but had to show some final uses for what I made so here are some helpful suggestions for any potential users...

I also learnt how to enamel and made a few pieces using this technique

1 comment: