Saturday 23 June 2012

Late night sanding and branding

As I am typing this, my poor laptop seems to be covered in a fine coating of sawdust and oil.. 
I got an order whilst I was at pulse for 32 boards which had to be done by this monday. So naturally I left it a week and have spent the last couple of days living in a dustcloud. My hands are so tired from sanding but I am pleased to report I have now finished that part!

I even managed to get a production line going for a little bit with help from the lovely Brigid and Mat



In other exciting news, my branding iron finally came this morning! I am so happy even if it took 6 weeks to arrive..

 Doesn't it work a treat!

 It is now after midnight and I have now oiled every single one ready for drying overnight.


yawn

No comments:

Post a Comment